1. WHAT WILL I FIND AT LAKAJADEVINTAGE.COM?
Lakajade Vintage looks for vintage & second hand garments from 70’s, 80’s and 90’s picking them personally piece per piece for you from cities like San Francisco, Berlin, London or Paris giving them a second life nowadays.
2. ARE VINTAGE ITEMS IN GOOD CONDITION?
Lakajade Vintage has a huge quality control department that ensures the quality of the products what means that you won’t find products in bad condition (holes, stains, dyed or wasted products).
It is necessary to explain that vintage and second hand garments can have natural signs of pass of the time because they come from 70’s, 80’s or 90’s.
We also attach the condition of each product in their shopping profile where it will be advised some minimum issue.
3. HOW TO ORDER
Shopping at Lakajade Vintage is very simple. You only need to follow the next steps:
- Click on “SHOP” top menu button.
- Choose the family and the kind of item.
- Visualize the product/s you are interested in.
- Click on “ADD TO CART” button to add the product/s to the cart.
- Now you can choose to keep shopping or to process the order.
- If you want to process your order you should sign in the website or login in your account.
- Choose the payment option: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
- Choose the shipment option: Spain Standard, Spain Express, Europe Standard, Europe Express, Rest of the World Standard, Rest of the World Express.
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order with a tracking number to follow it on correos.es.
- Which payment options can I use to make a purchase? You can pay with: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express or Paypal.
- Why my credit card can be rejected? Your credit card can be rejected because of one of these reasons:
- The card may be timed out. Check its validity date.
- It may have reached the card limit. Consult if it has been exceeded the permitted amount with your bank.
- You may have introduced some incorrect datum. Check you have filled in all necessary fields correctly.
- Is it sure using my credit card on the website? Your credit card information is not stored or viewable on the website’s servers and is processed through a secure connection through Stripe.
- Where can I receive my order? You can receive it at the address you choose (home, work, etc.).
- Shipping country can be different than shipping purchase? You can make a purchase in one country and send the order to a different one.
- When will I receive my order? Please allow 2 business days for your order to be processed. We are open Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Our orders are sent by Correos Spain Post at 13:00 PM daily, so orders placed after 13:00 PM will be processed the following shipping day. All orders placed after 13:00 PM on Friday and on weekends will be shipped the following Monday. You will receive your order depending on the shipping option you choose.
- Which are the shipping options?
- Spain Standard: 3,5€ (3-4 business days).
- Spain Correos Office Pick Up: 2,5€ (3-4 business days).
- Spain Express: 6,90€ (1-2 business days).
- Spain Cash Back: 7,90€ (3-4 business days)
- Europe: 9,15€ (7-8 business days).
- Europe Express: 12-14€ (2-4 business days).
- Rest of the World: 12€ (12-15 business days).
- ROTW Express: 21,30€ (5-7 business days).
*Shipping options can change depend on destinations and kind of clothes.
*Duties: Please note, all international packages may be subjected to customs duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are regulated by local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.
- Can I check the status of my order? You can check it through www.correos.es with the tracking number provided for you in the confirmation email.
- How is the process for the delivery? When you confirm your order we will send you a confirmation email with the details of your purchase.
We will send you another email when your order will be prepared for the shipment with a tracking number (with a link to the messenger service company website) to know its status at any moment.
Finally the shipper will delivery the order at your address between the days according to the shipment method you choose.
If you are not at the address provided while the delivery, the messenger service company will leave a notification informing you that your order has been displaced to your nearest Post Office where you can go to pick it up.
6. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Do we accept returns & exchanges? We only accept returns. We don’t accept exchanges. If you want to change your item for another you will have to return the first and buy again the other.
- Can I return any item? You can return any item only if it is in perfect status and if it preserves its corresponding labels. Note the following exception:
- Footwear: we don’t accept shoes returns.
- Should I pay anything if I ask for a return? No. Asking for a return is free.
- How much time do I have to ask for a return? You have 14 days to ask for a return since we confirmed the shipment of your order via email. Lakajadevintage.com reserves the right of reject returns asked out of this time limit fixed or items that aren’t in the same conditions they were received.
- How should I ask for a return? You have to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code we sent in your confirmation email. Please don’t forget this issue because we need to identify your order.
- How do I prepare the returning package of my order? You can use the same package in which you received your order or you can use your own. Ensure you pack in everything correctly to avoid tears or rips in the package. Remember that the item/s must be in perfect conditions with its corresponding labels.
- Where do I return the package? You must return the package to the following address:
Lakajade Vintage Studio
c/ Arquitecto Arnau 28 B Dcha
- Do I need to pay anything for the returning package? You will need to pay the necessary amount that your Post Office ask you for sending the package to our address. Customers assumes this kind of cost. Lakajadevintage.com only would assume the back shipping cost if some order has been received in bad conditions because of breakage or loss. Customer will have to demonstrate the incident with pictures of the damaged order so we will be able to take notes and to process the package return.
- When will I receive my money back? You will receive the entire amount you paid for the item/s through the same payment option used in your purchase between 10-14 days, depending on your bank.