- The measurements indicated in the size chart correspond to the approximate size of ‘Width’, ‘Length’ and ‘Sleeves’ of each type of product.
- WIDTH corresponds to the measurement of the chest in horizontal, from the seam of the armhole to the other.
- LENGTH corresponds to the measurement of the trunk in vertical, from the seam of the neck to the seam of the bottom of the garment.
- SLEEVE corresponds to the length of the sleeve, from the seam of the shoulder to the seam of the wrist.
- Products are measured in centimeters.
- Sizes that appear in the description of the products with a bar (/), correspond to an intermediate size. That is, if the size of a product is S / M, it means that its size is halfway between size S and size M (it would correspond to a large S that is equivalent to a small M).
- If you need specific information of measures of a product, please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to solve your query.
What is vintage clothing?
Vintage clothing refers to those pieces from 70s, 80s and 90s revalued with the pass of the time because of their excellent quality and design and being able to be considered as collector’s items.